10 Foods to "Prep" Up Your Fourth Of July!

Hello Everybody, I am back for the fifth post in my "How to Prep Up Your Fourth of July" series. If you have missed any of the previous posts, you can catch up on them here! This post is all about food. Which is why it just may be my favorite post of the series. Now I'm going to be honest, I don't really consider this "preppy" food by no means, or even really consider that a thing, but I had to include the obvious things like food, cocktails, and desserts in this series. 


10 Foods that will "Prep" Up Your Fourth of July

1. Blistered Tomato Pasta Salad with Basil // 2. BBQ Grilled Chicken // 3.Sweet-Hot Baby Back Ribs  // 4. Smokey Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges // 5. Peach Salsa // 6. Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches // 7. Barbecued Shrimp and Peach Kabobs // 8. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn // 9. Pull Apart Cheeseburger Slides // 10. Campfire Baked Beans

Just like on the links above to get the recipes for each of these items. I will be the first to admit that I do not know very much about cooking, but they all seem pretty simple. Or maybe you can just get an idea of what to get your girlfriend/wife/mother to make for you this holiday. I will be working on the two final posts which will feature cocktails and desserts. So be sure to follow my social media accounts to keep up with everything that I have going on.

Follow I Am Bryant on Twitter!

Follow I Am Bryant on Instagram!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.