Nine Cocktails to "Prep" Up Your Fourth Of July

Hey Everybody, Bryant here and it is time for the sixth installment of my How to "Prep" Up Your Fourth of July series. This installment is all about drinks. Something that I find very important for any party or holiday. I am super excited about all of these recipes that I have found, and I can't wait to try some out. Click the links below to get the recipe for each drink. 

Cocktails to "Prep" Up Your Fourth of July

1. Red, White & Blue Italian Ice Champagne Float // 2. Boozy Snow Cones // 3. Spiked Bomb Pop Cocktail // 4. Red, White & Blue Vodka Lemonade Slushies // 5. Firecracker Jell-O Cups // 6. Red, White & Blue Pina Coladas // 7. Red, White & Blueberry Margaritas // 8. Stars & Stripes Bowl // 9. Red, White & Blue Wine Spritzer


I don't know about you guys, the Spiked Bomb Pop and the Stars & Stripes bowl are two things that I am dying to try. Well, there is one post left before the Fourth Of July holiday, which will be all about desserts, which is another personal favorite of mine. Be sure to follow me on social media so that you can keep up with everything going on here at I Am Bryant. 

Follow Bryant:

Twitter!

Instagram!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.