Desserts that will "Prep" Up Your Fourth Of July!

Hey Everybody,  it looks likes I am actually going to complete my first blogging series, and even though I am cutting it close to being the actual day of the Fourth of July Holiday, I am proud of myself for actually getting it done. You can catch up on the other 6 posts Here! This post is all about desserts, which is something that everybody should be having at their Fourth of July get together tomorrow. And most of the things that I have included are items that should be pretty easy so hopefully you will be able to find something that you can get done before the big day tomorrow if you are still looking for ideas of what kind of dessert to fix. So I only included six different desserts in this post, and that is because I was trying to stick with the red, white, and blue theme since it is the Fourth of July, but there are several other recipes out there for desserts that are great for summer cookouts.

Desserts to "Prep" Up Your Fourth of July

1. Firecracker Cake // 2. No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake // 3. Jell-O Pudding Pops // 4. Fireworks Sugar Cookie Cake // 5. Homemade Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches // 6. Ice Cream Flag Cake

I don't know about you all, but I definitely think I would be interested in all of these desserts. Number five might be my favorite as cookies with ice cream in the middle just happen to be one of my major weaknesses. Well, that is the last post for this Fourth of July series. As my first series here on the blog, I will admit that I am still learning a lot, so if you guys have any feedback for me about this series or any of my post, feel free to comment below. Also be sure to follow me on social media to keep up with everything that is featured here on the blog.

Follow I Am Bryant

Twitter!

Instagram!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.