Southern Tide Spring 2017 Outfit

4:42 PM
Southern Tide Spring 2017 Outfit

Southern Tide Spring 2017 Outfit by seersuckerbourb on Polyvore

1. Hat-2. Button Up -3. Belt-4. Shorts-5. Sandals

Southern Tide is another brand that I am really loving at the moment, and although I only have a couple of items that are Southern Tide, I see myself buying a lot more of it for this Spring/Summer. I am absolutely loving the colors of this button up which will look perfect with a pair of their white performance shorts. I also really love the belt and think that the color will go really well with the shirt. I added the hat which is an offshore green color because I am personally going through a phase where I'm liking the hat look which is something that I never used to wear. I also went a little out of my comfort zone here by adding a pair of Southern Tide's Flapjacks. I am not usually the type of guy who likes to wear any type of sandals, but I think that they really work this outfit selection. If you're like me, there aren't many stores in my area that sell Southern Tide, so be sure to check out their website. I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Bryant
Seersucker & Bourbon

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/SeersuckerBourb


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.