Why I love Coast Apparel

Today I'm talking about a brand that you may or may not have heard of before. It's a brand that is becoming super popular around Southern college campuses.  I honestly love everything about this brand and what it stands for. For more on that you can look on their About Us page. Below I have included three items that I believe would look perfect together in an outfit or just staples for any preppy southern gentleman to have inside of his closet. 



I feel like this brand perfectly embodies what it is like to live in the South. If you enter your email address in to receive emails from Coast you receive 20% off your first order and you can also qualify for free economy shipping for orders over $65. I think that these are great incentives to at least give Coast Apparel a try. I also really love this company's saying 
"Why rush through life when you can COAST?"

Be sure to follow me on twitter to keep up with everything here on Seersucker & Bourbon @seersuckerbourb

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.