Series: How to "Prep" up your 4th of July

Fourth of July Blog Series

Hey everyone, today I am starting something that I have been wanting to do for a while, but have yet to have the time. Well since my summer has finally slowed down a little but, I am ready to start my first blogging series. Over the next two weeks I will be posting 7 posts (including this one) that will hopefully give you all some inspiration for your Fourth of July plans. Whether you are going to a pool party, a big cookout, fireworks display or just having a low-key holiday with your family and friends I have some tips that will hopefully make the holiday special for you all. The posts will feature as followed: 
2.) Decorations
3.) Pool or Beach Party Outfit Ideas
4.) Cookout or Firework Outfit Ideas
5.) Food
6.) Cocktails
7.) Desserts 

Be sure to check back to keep up with this series, or you can follow me on Twitter, where I will keep you updated as well.


Inspiration: 






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.